Tips and Tricks
- The products in this system are full of effective ingredients that nourish and support your skin’s own innate physiology. The good news is that a little goes a long way! A thin layer of product on the skin is all you need to apply.
- You can also get better results from the Transforming Treatment if you allow your skin to rest for five minutes after cleansing. This resting period will increase the pH of your skin and create an ideal condition for the retinol.
- Wipe the nozzle of your can after use. You may notice some brown product left over in the nozzle of your can after use. That’s ok! Pure ingredients like Retinol turn brown when exposed to the air. You can be assured the product in the can is protected and pure for every use.
- Continuous Results uses PURE retinol that works deep in the skin to help encourage cell turnover and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Mild tingling, redness, or flaking are normal reactions during the first two weeks of use and should subside once your skin adjusts. To help reduce any discomfort:
- Use the Transforming Complex every other day for a week or two until your skin adjusts to the retinol and becomes more receptive to it
- Apply the Balancing Hydrator after the Transforming Complex to help calm the skin
- When possible, try to limit time in the sun. Wear a hat and always use SPF broad spectrum sun protection.
- It is always a good idea to test a product you have not used before on a small patch of skin a day before you first apply it to your face.
- If you experience any sensitivity to the products please try using them every other day until your skin adjusts. Some mild redness or dryness may occur when using a retinol product for the first time, but this should be temporary.
- The neck area can be sensitive, we recommend testing product in a small area before using it on the neck. If you would like to use the Transforming Complex on the neck, we suggest applying every other day for the first few weeks or until your skin has a chance to acclimate.
Dispensing the Foam
- If you’re experiencing any air sputtering, make sure you are holding the can upright and tap bottom of can onto palm of hand or solid surface at least 3 times.
- Dispense upright or at a slight angle. Make sure not to hold can parallel to your hand.
- Do not shake your can prior to each use. The can only needs to be shaken prior to the first use.
- If you’re having issues pushing down the nozzle, try not to press down directly at the top, slant your finger and press down on the grooved “tear drop” shape meant for the tip of your finger.
Accelerating Your Results
- For added exfoliation- use the Restoring Cream Cleanser as a once-a-week mask! Use in the PM. Moisten your face with warm water. Gently massage cleanser onto wet skin in a circular motion using your fingertips. Avoid the eye area. Let sit for 1-2 minutes depending on tolerance. Rinse well with warm water and gently pat dry. This cleanser is part of your Level 2 shipment and every shipment that follows.
- If you would like to accelerate your results, try using the Transforming Treatment (Levels 1-5 only) twice a day, morning and night. In the morning apply it before the Nourishing Hydrator SPF. This is recommended for users who have been using the system for over a month. Please consider adjusting the timing of your shipments if using twice a day.
- Step up to the 4-piece system! Our 4-piece system includes the Hand & Decolletage Complex. The Hand & Decolletage Complex is a gentle way to help even skin tone, smooth texture and give that youthful glow to the hands and decolletage. Upgrade anytime, just call us at 1.800.311.6100.